“Edison style” bulbs are all the rage while creating a festive and trendy atmosphere to your patio, deck, party tent and garden. These red and green lights are a great way to enhance and illuminate outdoor space while creating a cozy and comfortable ambiance during the holidays.
– 10 Edison style bulbs on a 120″ cord, 108″ lighted cord, 6″ lead, 12″ between bulbs, 6″ tail, black cord, socket: ST35 130V C7 5W bulbs incandescent in red and green, bulb life: 3,000 hours
– End to end connector/plug, up to eight string light cords connected to one power source
– UL approved
– Indoor/outdoor use
– Steady light, if one bulbs goes out, all other bulbs remain on
– Bulb: transparent red and green
10 Edison style red and green bulbs on a 120″ black cord, 108″ lighted length, 6″ lead, 12″ between bulbs, 6″ tail, socket: ST35 130V C7 5W bulbs incandescent in red and green, bulb life: 3,000 hours. UL approved string light cord is safe to use by connecting up to eight cords to one power source. The black cord virtually hides to the background so only the bulb light is the focus.
– Bright red and green bulb string lights are a great way to add style and light for the winter holidays
– Hang from tree branches, along the deck railing, above the front door way or draped around bushes
– Using two shepherd’s hooks on the ends of an outdoor table, string the cord of lights to hang above to keep area illuminated
– Tie paper snowflakes on the cord between bulbs for a personal touch