Nothing says “celebration” like luminarias. Whether you are lighting your walkway for the holidays or illuminating an entire community, luminarias bring warmth and light to any occasion. Transform a neighborhood into a winter wonderland with flame resistant luminarias. No matter what the occasion, LumaBase has a variety of luminarias to choose from and made with quality materials that won’t break your budget.
– Complete kit includes: 100 white flame resistant luminaria bags, 100 long burning tealight candles, 100 LumaBase candle holders
– Luminaria bags: 6″W x 3.5″D x 11″H, paper material, corner glued so not to distract illumination
– Tealight candles: 1.5″ diameter x .75″, in a metal tin to capture the melted wax, up to 7 hour burn time depending on outside conditions
– LumaBase®: 5.625″ x 3.25″ x 1.75″, fits perfectly inside our luminaria bags, holds three different sizes of candles and LED’s, openings to accept: 1.375″ , 1.25″, .75″ diameters, when filled with water or sand the weight anchors the bag, plastic contains a non–flammable additive. Note: LumaBase can melt under direct flame but will not catch fire.
Bags are 6″ x 3.5″ x 11″ when set up, and made of paper that have a flame resistant additive. Since they are made of paper, they can burn under direct flame but will extinguish itself. The bag thickness is translucent to allow a natural and pleasing overall glow. The bag construction has a straight cut top and is sealed along the side so not to interfere with any bag design. Long burning tealight wax candles can burn up to 7 hours and have no odor or scent. The candles include a metal tin that captures the melted wax. To anchor the luminaria bag, use approximately a pound of sand per bag. LumaBase is 5.625″ x 3.25″ x 1.75″ and so easy to use. Pull out the cap, fill with tap water, pop the cap back in. This will provide you with about a pound of weight to anchor your luminaria. LumaBase helpful hint: If you plan on keeping the water stored in your luminarias, add a drop of dish detergent to avoid mold. When filling up your LumaBase, leave a little air space to allow for expanding in freezing weather.
– Luminaries are a tradition to line your walkway, patio, driveway, deck, sidewalk and poolside
– Ideal for decorating and lighting for a wedding, winter holiday, summer barbecue, Halloween, family reunion, new years eve, birthday party, fund raising, entire neighborhood or outdoor living
– Need replacement tealight candles? We offer an 4 and 7 hour burn time tealight candle at LumaBase.com in 100 count!